Saturday, March 27, 2010

Renewed passion for an old love....

The last time I remember trying to sketch a person was when I was doodeling Neal's face all over my notebooks. It's been a while but I forgot how awesome it made me feel. 
Today our house was a mess my kids were crabby and I was feeling blue.....
As I was putting away toys and then folding laundry and changing leaky diapers I realized how much I do for those around me.....
Don't get me wrong I love being a mom and a wife and I would not trade it in for anything in the world and I actually do not mind cleaning up messes and dirty diapers BUT.......
sometimes we all deserve to be a little selfish and today I rekindled a passion for an old LOVE and things might just never be the same again!!!!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Been there. Done that! :) Sometimes I find myself missing that part of me. I do enjoy my place as a mom & wife, like you said. There are times, though, I just have to immerse myself in something else for a few moments! It's like a mini stress reliever! :)

Post a Comment

Google Search

Followers

Blog Archive