Friday, February 4, 2011

Jar....

I had a candle jar that I needed to find a use for. I never ever throw away candle jars...do you???? 
Since I have been on a flower power kick the jar made the perfect storage container for my new flower hair accessories. I did finally get the lid to the jar pained too....I picked a plain boring red and just sprayed it with a clear coat. It seems like our whole house is decorated in browns and reds I need a new color pallet. 

This will look so cute in our bathroom.
 I also made this head band...I love how this one turned out.
This little flower I just attached to a hair pin but I love it....it's so sweet.
 Some white roses.
 Another one I love!!!
Ok so I like em all. These would also make cute little flowers to attach to sweaters and shirts and even shoes.

3 comments:

ShareandRemember said...

So nice! Good job!

Janice said...

and even the slippers I knit :) Thanks the sharing.

Bernadetta said...

oooo yes they would be so cute on those Janice :)

Post a Comment

Google Search

Followers

Blog Archive